Council is currently undertaking consultation with the community to inform a draft Sport and Recreation Strategy.
Feedback from the community seeks to identify:
• participation levels and recreation and physical activity needs of the local community
• Council’s decision-making role in supporting recreational activities
• barriers to participation in sport and how Council can assist in reducing these
• opportunities to provide greater support to sports groups and sporting facilities
• opportunities to strengthen relationships with sport providers
• use of sport and recreation facilities and resources across the city.