With 80,000 residences and 40,000 workers destined for Fisherman’s Bend, we need to ensure early delivery of a sustainable integrated transport network that minimises road congestion and parking demands.
* Pre-event 5-6.30pm informal networking event
* Main event 6.45pm for a 7pm start
State election candidates will be there to answer your questions on transport.
This is what you can do
1. Join the discussion forum pre-event to discuss Councils transport priorities
2. RSVP to Main event – via MTV website http://www.transportforum.org.au/port_phillip
3. Join the discussion forum and post your views about the questions asked
4. Have your say – post a video question (QandA style). These questions will be provided to the local candidates on the night.
5. Use the #transportforumpp for your tweets
6. Encourage others to join in
We want to ensure your voice is heard at this event by any of the above methods possible.
What is the event Format?
This forum will be a Q & A type of forum. The Mayor will facilitate the event.
The Albert Park electorate Candidates have accepted the invitation to this event to speak about their transport priorities and respond to questions from the floor.
CoPP are also asking the community to provide questions through a social media campaign and encouraging the community to attend to ask question from the floor. One question from CoPPs Have Your Say page will be used to open the event by the Mayor.